Michael Jackson Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh comeon guys, be atleast slightly sympathetic. Some people actually care you know ? The jokes can come in a few days..

Michael Jackson is the most well known celebrity in the world. GO to any third world country and ask someone if they know how Michael Jackson is. They will most likely say, "t's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark..."

He is who he is, celebrity or not, past or present, he isn't two separate people that were born at different times.

I do agree though, his impact and career in pop will never be forgotten and is an icredible milestone that, in my opinion, match or outreach the likes of Elvis, Tupac, etc.

Indeed one of the most talented and succesful musicians out there. Too bad it all went to his head. He had a few of the 50 shows scheduled in July in London sell out in minutes.

Indeed one of the most talented and succesful musicians out there. Too bad it all went to his head. He had a few of the 50 shows scheduled in July in London sell out in minutes.

My Girlfriend's "Brother & Friend" had tickets to one of the shows. They planned their whole London trip with airfare & hotels. Then their show was cancelled. They weren't very happy.

My Girlfriend's "Brother & Friend" had tickets to one of the shows. They planned their whole London trip with airfare & hotels. Then their show was cancelled. They weren't very happy.

That's sux. I hope they can get most of their money back.

Oddly, he has 2 or 3 ablums meant just for his kids, for when he was dead......

Yup, believe what you want about his past issues, without him alot of music wouldn't be around.

I think his high point was Smooth criminal and bad.. after that...... nkurrrr-plop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom