Mexicans

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCC Fan

In Runtime
i was watching comedy central last night, and this guy was like ..... "have you ever seen a job describtion for a mexican? no, you havn't, because the GOD DAMN PEOPLE DO ANYTHING." i found this funny because after thinking about it, i was like... damn he's right. well atleast the illegal immigrants will, but any illegal immigrant no matter what nationality will do anything to keep things on the downlow.

I find this pretty damn offensive... illegal immigrants work f***ing hard and they have to do it for pitiful pay because as illegals they arent protected by the minimum wage... they often work more than one job to provide a better future for their families... and having lived in mexico I know that mexicans are hard working good people... Its pretty damn racist to stereotype like this man... not cool!

how did i put down the mexicans..... all i said was what u said..... they work hard, and dude u gotta chill, my dad has mexicans working for him and they are dam well workers.

hygor said:
I find this pretty damn offensive... illegal immigrants work f***ing hard and they have to do it for pitiful pay because as illegals they arent protected by the minimum wage... they often work more than one job to provide a better future for their families... and having lived in mexico I know that mexicans are hard working good people... Its pretty damn racist to stereotype like this man... not cool!

They work hard...but not like most.

If you are talking about physical labor, yes they do that, and alot of it. But in terms of hours spent working I dont think they reach what most do. But that is not all on the Latino culture (many cultures are that way).

This also doesnt apply to everyone either...

OK, but anyways...I am really not that fond if illegal immigrants (no im not racist at all) but for some reason it just bugs me.

This is honestly pretty offensive, and I'm not typically for being sensitive and think our country needs to buck up and toughen up a bit, (these wimpy kids these days). But I dunno man, It looks like they work hard. But then again I live in Northern Minnesota and we have like 2. I could say stuff about Native Americans, but they probly dont deserve it.

Well, down here in San Antonio, you certaintly do see a number of Mexicans working all over the place. You also hear them involved in shootings over the night.

I say get rid of illegal immigrants,all they are doing is taking job's away from people that need it more,how about the guy's that are actually from here and has maybe like 2 kid's and a wife to feed,but the immigrant get's the job cause he'll work for a 1/4 of the price,send them back to their own dam country!!!

OCC Fan said:
how did i put down the mexicans..... all i said was what u said..... they work hard

OCC Fan said:
i was watching comedy central last night, and this guy was like ..... "have you ever seen a job describtion for a mexican? no, you havn't, because the GOD DAMN PEOPLE DO ANYTHING." i found this funny because after thinking about it, i was like... damn he's right.

that seemed pretty offensive to mexicans to me... sorry if i misunderstood you.

I know the rest you said... about illegals working hard to keep on the downlow... wasnt offensive.

I didnt mean to get arsey, but I have heard so much racism recently (not against me) and it really p***es me off... People are people to me regardless of race, colour, ethnic background, religion or sexual preference... I dont discriminate and it just annoys me to hear people who do!

And as per shumways comment... illegals go places to get a better life, yes its against the law and you have to draw the line somewhere otherwise the 3rd world would just cram into the richer countries... but if someone has a bad enough life that they are prepared to risk jail etc that they cross borders and then work hard to stay there, there is usually a reason.

I was born in the UK and I know from having lived all over the world just how lucky I am to be from where I am from! These illegals are less fortunate and just want some of the freedom and success afforded to the western world.

Having said that you cant generalise, because not all illegals are looking to make their way and work hard, here in the UK we get a fair few that just want to claim bogus asylum and then live off the state... that is wrong in my eyes and they should be sent away (i mean in the paper here a while ago there was this bogus asylum seeker and the govt had put him up in a 3 star hotel as the holding center was full... and the cheeky git complained that his room wasnt big enough and that he didnt get all of the satellite channels).. but the real asylum seekers i dont have a problem with, they are here because of persecution and bad situations in their home countrys and I would like to think if i was in that situation I could move somewhere better.

sorry about this essay... been stressed lately... this just flowed out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom