Metallica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metallica- For Whom The Bell Tolls,Fade To Black, One, The Unforgiven (1 and 2), Seek and Destroy...and some more, they have good stuff.

Re: Re: Metallica

Harper said:
I preferred their earlier stuff. I have not been rather keen on their CDs after Metallica Black

I would have to say that they could go down in a rock n' roll hall of fame. Like Metallica has been around for a long time.
Along with
- MegaDeth
- Iron Maden
- AC/DC

Guns'n'Roses is borderlining it. Main reason is they you don't hear thing from the band for years, and then suddenly you see an album from them

woah woah woah woah.... ac/dc isn't in the hall of fame, what the hell?

Iron Maiden, as much as I love their music, will probobly not see that rock n roll hall of fame any time soon, people just don't listen to em right. Personally, I like them because of their awesome vocals and rippin guitars, A great example of a catchy beat is a few songs like 'Hallow be they name' 'Phantom of the Opera' and of course 'Aces High'

Majistic, I use to listen to all those classic bands you mentioned, but I progressed heavier and heavier. And sorry, but rage against the machine is one of my most hated bands ever. especially that damn song that says 'shells' a million ****ing times, it irratates me so much.

Re: Re: Re: Metallica

p0werslave said:

Probably because all they have is catchy tunes...

Very few, at that!

I just personally do NOT like ACDC.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Metallica

Snake-Eyes said:
Probably because all they have is catchy tunes...

Very few, at that!

I just personally do NOT like ACDC.

if you listen to rock and don't like ac/dc, i dont know what to say.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Metallica

p0werslave said:
if you listen to rock and don't like ac/dc, i dont know what to say.

I really don't listen to too much plain rock. I can't describe what it sounds like, but it sounds too light, i guess i could say, for me. That's why i listen to more metal than rock.

Re-read his post. He was saying one of two things, 1 they COULD go in the hall of fame, or 2, they where around for a long time.
but since he's in texas I can see how he'd pronounce it HIINCE with that texas twang
Ive lived in Texas all my life but i actualy dont talk like that. At first i didnt know how to spell it right and didnt care but then i just kept on spelling it wrong to bug the hell outa you. :D

but then i just kept on spelling it wrong to bug the hell outa you.
oh yes, I'm sure that was definitely the reason....purposely exaggerating the already ignorant youth...theres a good goal

Ive lived in Texas all my life but i actualy dont talk like that.
if you've lived there your whole life then you do talk like that...of course you aren't going to notice it at all, and yes I realize there are people with obviously heavier accents (like my dad who was a texas farmboy for 45 years....good god is all I can say) but regardless, I'm sure you still have a twang in your words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom