Metallica

Status
Not open for further replies.
listenin to Fade to Black as we speak, soon to be one of my favorite bands, Circle Takes The Square

Vincenzo said:
i dont like it.

i dont like you either kinglord of off topic stupidity.

Snake Eyes, I've never heard any of those on your list except cannibal corpse, and I just can't describe how I felt after listening to the song about the family in the car crash, it's waaaaaaay to big on the descriptive side.

for the faint of heart, don't listen to them.

p0werslave said:
i dont like you either kinglord of off topic stupidity.

Snake Eyes, I've never heard any of those on your list except cannibal corpse, and I just can't describe how I felt after listening to the song about the family in the car crash, it's waaaaaaay to big on the descriptive side.

for the faint of heart, don't listen to them.

Yeah, see, i didn't mention what the bands where like, let alone what their lyrics were like. :p

I totally agree with you on Cannibal Corpse, but, even then, you can't understand what he's grumbling anyway. They're what's know as (only if you delve DEEP into metal) Gore Metal. I'm sure you can tell why, too. :p Also, if you though Shredded Humans was bad, don't read their other lyrics. Fair warning.

The other bands on my list; none of them are like Cannibal Corpse. Opeth is probably the worst on said list when it comes to lyrics minus aforementioned Cannibal Corpse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom