Messin' with VOODOO!!! (Pic included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ekÆsine said:
why does voodoo still have live tech support? that makes no sense.

With the price of what you can get even a GF2-MX400 64MB or even a GF-FX5200 128Mb, i don't understand why people don't bite the bullet and upgrade to some thing better.

Silesia said:
With the price of what you can get even a GF2-MX400 64MB or even a GF-FX5200 128Mb, i don't understand why people don't bite the bullet and upgrade to some thing better.

What does that have to do with doing stupid things at Live Chat Tech Support ? :rolleyes:

yeah i thought he was talking about 3DFX voodoo cards.....oops. they were one of the top companies that were bought by some other company which eventually went bankrupt i think, happened long ago.

Chubz said:
What does that have to do with doing stupid things at Live Chat Tech Support ? :rolleyes:

The discission of keep or evolve.

Seriously, I get a voodoo card coming into my office once every 6 weeks. Yes... I do have the drivers that are currently out there for them, but in all honesty I would rather i sell people a new video card as appose to continuing to keep a dying breed alive.

Voodoo is dead and gone. I know they where the pioneers. I know people paid a $#!+ load for them.

But it's time to move on. Now days, a new game requires that you are kicking at lease a GF2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom