Messin' with VOODOO!!! (Pic included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubz

Banned
Ok, so I decided to look around at some PCs....

Well, I checked Alienware, the most popular, first, and then I moved on to Voodoo.com, where I saw this thing that said "LIVE CHAT, GET TECH SUPPORT IMMEDIATELY"

And as crazy as I am..........I just couldnt resist!

Refer to the image below to see what I am talking about.
http://www.geocities.com/crazeddude63/MESSINWITHVOODOO1.JPG

I'm not for sure if this was someone working there or not ;) :D

EDIT////// FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CANT GET THE PIC TO WORK, TRY CLICKING REFRESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry) :)

I just got through messing around with FullSail also.

For those of you who don't know, FullSail is a game development college-like place where you go to learn how to make games and then go on to become a game developer.

Well, they have their own "LIVE CHAT" thing also, so I toyed around with it for a few seconds.

Check the pic and see. ;)

Attachments

• dssds.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 76
With my luck, you are probably right :D

I just love doing things like prank-phone calls and such. I know these are just poor people doing their jobs, but I JUST CANT RESIST!!!

;)

if you play your cards right you WONT be a poor guy doing it... you will be making a lot of $$ doing it!

why does voodoo still have live tech support? that makes no sense. what did that guy answer when you asked about the computer exploding?

Here's something a friend of mine did a while back. (see attachment)
All in good fun. :)

Attachments

• hgjgjghj.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 76
LOL, this is too much. i have had a few convos with some live support. prety colorful convos if you know what i mean *wink wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom