Merry Christmas to everyone! (a little more than 5 days away!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j12

Daemon Poster
THIS THREAD IS COMPLETELY POINTLESS! I GUESS YOU COULD CONSIDER THIS SPAM. THE ONLY THING THIS THREAD IS FOR IS TO WISH EVERYONE ON TECH-FORUMS A.......

MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS/HAPPY NEW YEARS! i hope that everyone has a wonderful, fun and safe holiday season.
even though christmas is only 5 days away i'm not too excited about christmas. i'm more excited about the fact that i dont have school for 2 weeks and i get to go snowboarding.

Mhum. Merry Christmas.

I'll be leaving Friday for 15 days. Driving down to Florida in the RV. :)

It's a little early for this thread. Normally it's myself, or one of the other Australians here that start these thread. And we do it on the day.

I love Christmas.

I am a Christian and I take great joy in Christmas carols playing everywhere. And as C.S. Lewis said, Joy is the serious business of Heaven. It's the one time where nobody's shy about lyrics relating to Christ. And to me, nothing says Christmas like a full choir singing "For Unto Us a Child is Born"

I love to sing and I am in the church choir for Christmas which is always really fun.

My family has alot of birthdays leading up to Christmas which makes it busy, but fun.

I always make a big point of selecting scripture reading for the family before we eat dinner or open presents.

I am very serious about emphasizing the birth of Christ on Christmas. I like "fun" stuff too. I watch the old stop animation santa cartoons and that sort of thing. But to me, nothing is more exciting than a reading of John 1. The word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory. I just get chills.

So, Merry Christmas everyone. Remember, Christmas is not about giving, it's about a gift. :)

Shannon said:
I love Christmas.

I am a Christian and I take great joy in Christmas carols playing everywhere. And as C.S. Lewis said, Joy is the serious business of Heaven. It's the one time where nobody's shy about lyrics relating to Christ. And to me, nothing says Christmas like a full choir singing "For Unto Us a Child is Born"

I love to sing and I am in the church choir for Christmas which is always really fun.

My family has alot of birthdays leading up to Christmas which makes it busy, but fun.

I always make a big point of selecting scripture reading for the family before we eat dinner or open presents.

I am very serious about emphasizing the birth of Christ on Christmas. I like "fun" stuff too. I watch the old stop animation santa cartoons and that sort of thing. But to me, nothing is more exciting than a reading of John 1. The word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory. I just get chills.

So, Merry Christmas everyone. Remember, Christmas is not about giving, it's about a gift. :)

I guess you could call me the rebel of my family when it comes to all of that. o_O

Shannon said:
I love Christmas.

my whole family and I are atheists, but we celebrate Christmas. To us, it's about family, and the gifts.

I have all ready got my christmas present from the boss

poly%20bag%20sealer.jpg

Plastic Bag Heat Sealer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom