Merry Christmas Every One On Tech-Forums -- The 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I would like to say Merry Christmas to every one.

It's Christmas Day in Australia right now. I am still at home, but in the next hour or so I am going to make tracks to my parents place.

Merry Christmas everyone! Just got all of the cleaning done and put the presents under the tree. Now to wait for family to arrive.

I can not wait to see the my father's face when he see what I got for him. I am giving my parent's a Samsung 37" LED Television. Mom already knows about this as I was letting her choose it in the shop yesterday. The TV currently hidden in my parents house. We have this trick at Christmas time for big presents where we put the name tag on a piece of gold string and normally have the string going around the house leading up to the location where we hid it.

I can not wait to see the my father's face when he see what I got for him. I am giving my parent's a Samsung 37" LED Television. Mom already knows about this as I was letting her choose it in the shop yesterday. The TV currently hidden in my parents house. We have this trick at Christmas time for big presents where we put the name tag on a piece of gold string and normally have the string going around the house leading up to the location where we hid it.

I like that idea!

While it is Christmas Eve here right now, I still want to wish all of TF a very merry Christmas. I have made out rather well this year with a new computer build, new monitor, built my wife a computer, and a new chair yet to be ordered.

I hope you all get stuff you want (for the most part), but most of all I hope you each get to spend time with family and friends.

Merry Christmas! Sadly, I have to wait 9.24 hours :(

But we're going to my Aunt's for a Christmas Eve dinner. Have fun with my Uncle who just got out of the hospital. :D

Thats an awesome idea. My families thing is gag gifts and small things in lots of large boxes. We did ok this year for once. Should be a bit more when the parents arrive later tonight (our tradition has always been open at midnight with a nice party)

dscn1613v.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom