Merry Christmas Every One On Tech-Forums -- The 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats an awesome idea. My families thing is gag gifts and small things in lots of large boxes. We did ok this year for once. Should be a bit more when the parents arrive later tonight (our tradition has always been open at midnight with a nice party)

dscn1613v.jpg

Wow. Some big box here. I am sitting on a couch with a lot of my personal stuff hiding the LED TV. The hole string idea started when we were kids as one year, both my sister and I got mountain bikes for Christmas.

Currently waiting for my sister & company to show up. Any bet she and her BF has had a long night of world of warcraft the night before. So we are currently hoping that she turns up before lunch time. In the mean time, every one else is doing there little thing. My dad on the on the other hand is getting a little impatient.

I just finished setting up my computer in the other room and is currently raping the bandwidth at my parent's place as I have made a few Steam Purchases in the last week and my home net connection is still down.

Lol kinda sad that we're all still on TF even though it's Christmas Eve or Christmas Day :p nehuz, I'll post up a pic of our present pile in a bit. It's already got about 20 presents opened from last night, but still looks impressive lol

Wow. Some big box here. I am sitting on a couch with a lot of my personal stuff hiding the LED TV. The hole string idea started when we were kids as one year, both my sister and I got mountain bikes for Christmas.

Currently waiting for my sister & company to show up. Any bet she and her BF has had a long night of world of warcraft the night before. So we are currently hoping that she turns up before lunch time. In the mean time, every one else is doing there little thing. My dad on the on the other hand is getting a little impatient.

I just finished setting up my computer in the other room and is currently raping the bandwidth at my parent's place as I have made a few Steam Purchases in the last week and my home net connection is still down.
The biggest box is a DS game =D

Lol kinda sad that we're all still on TF even though it's Christmas Eve or Christmas Day :p nehuz, I'll post up a pic of our present pile in a bit. It's already got about 20 presents opened from last night, but still looks impressive lol
Ive been on and off the computer all day in between setting up PA and cleaning. My parents wont be here till 10pm.

Perfect christmas weather ;) dunno why it thinks it's cloudy though, not a single one in sight from my house.
img0531.png

That sort of looks like our temps here, but ours would be in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius. The snow is supposed to start between midnight and 4am. :D

My excuse is that my family is currently waiting for my sister to arrive from her place.

We just finished passing out gifts.
I got the following
WarHammer 40 000 : Dark Heresy Role Play Game Core Rules
WarHammer 40 000 : DeathWatch Role Play Game Core Rules
Bottle Of Bundaburg Rum Reserve
A few shirts
Nut Sizer
Sport Illustrated Swim Suit Profolio Book
A few shirts

Got a white Christmas going on here this morning. First one in over 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom