Merry Christmas or Bah Humbug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ amen brother...thats what Christmas is all about...and if i didn't get a single gift this year...i wouldn't care a bit..because people have twisted Christmas into the biggest selling advertisement...and they have forgotten the real meaning of Christmas....i mean...i just got done with my church's christmas play ( i was lights director) and it's all about relizing the true meaning of Christmas...which of course is the birth of Jesus Christ...btw..i'm Baptist and not afraid to admit it, so go ahead and flame away if you want, i won't give a hoot :D

because in this day in age people gotta bltch about something, if it's not religion, it's racism, if it's not racism, it's violence that's apparently made your kid kill cause it couldn't POSSIBLY have been the parents or upbringing, if it's not that, it's music.

Progressed from merry christmas, to merry christmas and happy hanukah, to then all of a sudden merry christmas, happy hanukah, and for the 7 people in the entire fukking US, 'happy kwanza'.......people STILL ***** so you just gotta say happy holidays, but it won't even stop there.

"I find those christmas lights disrespectful to my culture and religion....it's like your flaunting yours" or something stupid like that.

I freakin hate people. I still say a comet the size of jupiter just needs to hit earth...we as humans have fukked up way too much...maybe I'm just being pessimistic and cynacle and all that crap, but for christs sake theres just so much stupid bltching going on at all times for the dumbest crap it's just ridiculous

I agree with Nubius completly. I think people should be happy for what they beleive in and respect the fact that others might beleive in something else. What really annoys me is about the "under God" line in the pledge of alliegence. Nowhere does it say that you have to say it all. It just really annoys me when others try to force their opioins and views on me and others with no respect. Im getting off my soap box now...

Well what ppl dont realize is that the U.S. was made for freedom of religion. So i dont think ppl should ***** at all or others be forced (like stores and such) to take down stuff cause some f*ck head wants to complain about shit. I pass a church every **** day to go to school thats not my religion. Do i b*tch about it cause they have something different than my Christmas tree? Hell no i dont cause its their freedom to do as they **** well please. Ppl in this country need to stop b*tching about what others do (especialy in public) cause they have the freedom to do it just as much as you have the freedom to b*itch about. THey also have the freedom to say go to hell and do as they f*cking please! Gets on my nerves i tell you and im not religious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom