Mentos + Diet Coke = WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, what I wrote? No I wrote it, sorry to burst your bubble. We actually did this hence why I wrote it..
he was talking about the guy who explained why it explodes, not you.

all that'd happen if you drank diet coke and you ate a mentos is you'd have a lot of gas. If you managed to gulp an entire 2 liter within a minute then ate a lot of mentos then you'd probably throw it up if it really did start to expand like crazy.

Now if you gave it to something like a pelican it's stomach would explode........as it would if you gave it an alka seltzer

I think the same thing happens to mice as well.....they can't expel gas so their stomach explodes.........by all means of course this doesn't mean you'll see the creature itself explode in a bloody mess....it'd just wind up falling over and dying from it breaking inside

pzero tell us your results ASAP! lol. * Off to the store to buy some mentos* lol jk.

BTW pzero,
your sig is messed up u forgot the [/ size] at the end. just incase u see this before u change it

mmmmmm.....thats nothing---take a empty gallon jug, fill it full of $2.39 gas, put a ring of newspapers that have diesel fuel dripped on them and light the papers, run, grab a .243 rifle, shoot the jug from 100 yards, watch a 30 foot wide fireball happen LOL i didnt tell u this so dont blame me :) ;-)

I wonder if you can do a dry ice type bomb with that. Somehow get the cap on and twist it shut. Do you think there would be enought pressure to make it explode? Everything would get covered in soda though. :p

my buddy did something w/dry ice exept there was a gun involved......wat u can do, take a empty 21 oz pop/water bottle w/the lid tite, and nothing in it but air, twist the bottle untill u cant anymore, and use ur thumb and quikly twist the lid off, it MOOOVESS, try not to hit any1 in the fase lol

What will happen if you put the mentos in the coke bottle and then put something over it so the soda wont shoot out? Will the bottle like blow up or something lol.

We were taking gatorade bottles, drilling holes in the caps and then putting bike valves in them. We then filled the bottle mostley with water and put the valve/cap on. We then used a pump and pumped it up to the point where it would blow up. Unattached the pump and then trew the bottle. The pressure inside it was intense and when it hit the ground it would make a huge explosion of water. Those were good times. :p

lol....shake up a mountain dew or pepsi can, shoot it w/.22
or take a empty 1, put water in it and shoot it :)

i tried the mento thing w/a pesi can, it emptied the can LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom