Is this a mental condition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!! I knew something was wrong with The General!!! :D :D

All kidding aside, I would go see a doctor to see if it really is a medical condition and if so, find a way to control/cure it.

The General said:
I don't actually want them dead, I just can't stand the loud eating.

OCD

Nothing to be ashamed of at all. My brother has it and a daughter of a friend of mine has it, "really bad". Get some help.

The daughter... Takes upwards of 30+ showers a day. Everytime she showers, she has to use a new towel and a new change of clothes.
The washer and dryer in their house is on 24/7. They've actually had the washer and dryer repair several times since this all started. Also, the water bill is through the roof, 5 times more then normal. And the bathroom is totally messed up from water damage with the amount of water that is being used everyday...

Hello,

...It may be Hyperacusis.

A condition where one experiences an abnormal discomfort caused by sounds, which people with normal hearing find tolerable.

Its probably a good thing you don't play xbox live, you get people who continually breathe heavily into there mics, and then you get people who fidget around the entire game (you can tell becuase you get lots of staticy scratchy crap from their mics). So yea, word of advise, don't play xbox live, or you will probably want to throw your xbox at the wall (just an assumption from what you've told us).

The General said:
If this is a mental condition, what should I do?

When they do it... Crack them in the jaw and tell them to stop eating like a fat person or you will kick them in the teeth, bite their arm and gnaw on their ankle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom