Is this a mental condition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah umm all I have to say is if you hear an evil little girl whisper "Kill them... Kill them all." in you ear, then don't go on a quest to free that evil little girl.

I turn killer when I hear markers touch paper, the Chhhhst sound makes me deaf and all I can think of is how to kill the person using that marker, possibly with the marker itself like a knife, lol.

Though I never got to stab anyone with a marker yet.. Perhaps one day.

-Jo.

"Havoc Is a w33d..."

HAVOC2k5 said:
Despite what all your "cool" friends tell you... Constantly talking about how you "smoke pot" isn't "cool". If you're looking for attention, May I suggest staring into a mirror, then you can get as much attention as you need.
LOL man that's great. "Looking in the miror." LOL

People shoud never talk about their drug abuse problems at school, because if your pot smoking teenage freinds ever get caught smoking that stuff, the first thing they gonna do is RAT OUT ON YOU!!! :D

Isn't life great? :freak::) :cool:

Personally, it sounds to me like youre a secretly programmed government assassin meant to rid the world of loud-eating terrorists...Your latent killer abilities only kick in when youre around people who chew with their mouths open and mouth breathers, eh? does the smell of hummus do anything to ya?

kostas said:
uglygaga.gif

Take him in boys...

DefragMyHead said:
Personally, it sounds to me like youre a secretly programmed government assassin meant to rid the world of loud-eating terrorists...Your latent killer abilities only kick in when youre around people who chew with their mouths open and mouth breathers, eh? does the smell of hummus do anything to ya?

you are probably crazier than he is :D

Hey it was a reasonable suggestion, he did after all admit to trying drugs to cure his obsessive disorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom