Men vs Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some were true, but most were BS. I have a psychology book that would say otherwise to a lot of the things. Specifically, women in english. It'll talk about how males tend to score higher mathematically, but women scored higher in things like english and language skills.

Either way, whatever. It doesn't really matter.

I remember an anime where the female to male population ratio was something like 9:1 because males were being exterminated. They did it because throughout history, it was men who caused war and whatnot.

But, MEH. I don't think you guys should really have busted on the dude for it.

quote:Originally posted by maroon1
Anyway, I didn't ask you whether my thread sucks or not, if you think that it sucks then just don't post. No one asked you for your opinion, so please shut your mouth next time and please don't post in any thread that I make next time.
Originally posted by maroon1
What do you think about this ?
big_cup_of_STFU.jpg

Sorry, but opinions are like ***holes. Every one's got one, and they all stink. You're the one that ask for other people's opions.

Harper said:
big_cup_of_STFU.jpg

Sorry, but opinions are like ***holes. Every one's got one, and they all stink. You're the one that ask for other people's opions.

I didn't ask your opinion about whether my post sucks or not, and I didn't ask you whether you like my post or not.

I just asked people about what they think about the website that I posted (not if my post suck or not)

I think your posts are very unrespectful, and please shut your big mouth and stop posting your unrespectful posts in my thread

molsen said:
where's the black vs. whites list? or the mexicans vs. puerto ricans list?

those would be equally as entertaining

What do you mean by that ?, you think that my thread shows that I'm a sexist ?

I'm not a sexist, and I'm not the one who said that men are better women. Those who said that are the ones who made the websites that I posted. and I just asked people about their opinion about the website that I posted.

maroon1 said:
What do you mean by that ?, you think that my thread shows that I'm a sexist ?

I'm not a sexist, and I'm not the one who said that men are better women. Those who said that are the ones who made the websites that I posted. and I just asked people about their opinion about the website that I posted.

lol dude chill. i didn't say anything about you. i'm sure your not sexist. in fact, i bet your best friend is female!

I disagree with most of it. I just never looked at women like that at all. I'm the kind of guy who'd rather work in the coal mines all day ensuring that my wife can have a nice relaxing day at home.

Also, the average life span of men vs women I didn't think was a difference of 7 years. I thought it was 2-3 years max.

Men may be smarter than women, but women sure as **** have a better common sense. (You don't see much girly-girls jumping out of planes and whatnot.)

actually...it's been scientifically tested that men tend to have better common sense than women do. this is atributed to the fact that when girls are young, they are protected more and prevented from making mistakes. in contrast, when boys are young, parents tend to let them make more messes and get into more difficult situations. these factors lead to an increased level of common sense in males in adulthood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom