In memory of...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I don't really like my Bleach signature. I'm going to re-do it as I can do better on it.
I still really like the way you've coloured Rukia's hair, couldn't do that if my life depended on it

guess it's about time for me to make a new sig...I got the fumoffu one, but I don't really like it too much, too plain....ran out of ideas though =/
I'm suprised you don't have a basilisk one yet

I still really like the way you've coloured Rukia's hair, couldn't do that if my life depended on it
yeah you could Image>Adjust>Hue & saturation... and bam you've changed the color of her hair...it'll also change her skin color but in his pic he's got a kind of 'blue' tint to the whole thing anyway...if you really wanted to change just the hair just make a seperate layer and erase her face and do the hue & saturation of the hair layer.

I'm suprised you don't have a basilisk one yet
Well I did make one, but it was for someone else
I always save my PSDs so I could just erase his name, buuut It's time to make a fresh one....my samurai champloo, this basilisk and my current gunslinger girls is probably my fav ones thus far

Attachments

• basilisk2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 60
looks good, I really need to find my photoshop key so I can reinstall it...getting tired of just taking random screenshots and cropping them

you guys are freaky, how long does it usually take u to complete a sig...and why does every1 like anime or wateva its called?

depends on how good you are in photoshop and how 'in depth' you want it...the basilisk sig and my current one took approx 10-15 mins.

why does every1 like anime or wateva its called?
questions like these are stupid....why do you like chocolate and he likes vanilla.....it's called personal preference...it's entertainment, simple as that.

i just dont see much of it...like i see pokemon and other japanese cartoons i just didnt know older people liked it aswell.

It's mostly the fact that you haven't watched anime yet so you don't understand...no, adult swim does not qualify if we're going by my standards

Watch elfen lied and you will be scarred for life :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom