Maybe you guys can give me some answers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for all the problems.
but no matter whos fault it was, yours or your moms, when the police are involved, its probably time to move out.
if your 17, you could probably just leave, and when you turn 18 your on your own anyway.
in my state at 17 your preaty well leagaly an adult, or at least you can be charged as one.
but above all try to patch **** up with your mom, your friends and girlfriends change/ leave, whatever, but your moms your mom forever.

even if he did call her a name though, he didnt deserve to be hit 8 times.. not once for that matter.. theres other ways of doing things nub
lol man...

1. Who knows what 'hits' even means here, I've had my mom get pretty freakin on me.

2. This just goes to prove the vast generation gap in the difference of only 5-7 years. You don't disrespect your parents. Simple as that. If he's calling her 'beotch' or even worse, then he deserves to be smacked.

3. I called my mother a 'beotch' once...she came in grabbed me by my hair, dragged me into another room by that fistful of hair, and beat the christ out of me. I did this at around the same age as him. We didn't think of going through all this drama to get away from parents. Looking back on that time I realize it was a stupid thing. Point being, you dont go and act like a little bratty punk to your parents and call them names and not expect some kind of punishment. That's why kids are such little horrid punks with bad attitudes and this whole 'lets not punish our kids with words' wuss effect the world tries to pull off.

I'm not saying kids should be BEAT, but sometimes a good spanking or smacking is what's in order.

charles - I'm not saying any of this happened. Don't misunderstand me. I'm just saying, of course you're upset and from your point of few it may come off biased with your opinion in it. Of course anyone who's upset with a parent will make them out to be the most horrible person.

Main thing is simply we don't know fully what happened, we weren't there, so I think some suggestions may be pointless or even to excessive for a situation we don't know all about.

I suggest you wait till you turn 18 before moving. you will have more opertunities for work and will be a legal adult. your mom sounds like a power freak(based on what you say). when you move , she probably will tell you that you must stay(so she can have controll over you).

Her hits where more like punchs that actually knocked a tooth out and left some serious bruising on me. And we may break up, but I don't care if we do break up, I will still be living near her or with her anyways.

charles_scott said:
Her hits where more like punchs that actually knocked a tooth out and left some serious bruising on me. And we may break up, but I don't care if we do break up, I will still be living near her or with her anyways.

Wow, you must have a bad mother. Call supernanny.

charles_scott said:
She used to be nice and all till I got back together with kat, then I started spending more time with kat than her....

That's giving off a disgusting hint, I don't want to share what I interprit from that, because it's just wrong.

Sorry about that... What I meant is that I used to be around do work around the house for my mother all the time, but then I started going back out with kat a few months ago and I only came home to sleep and to check my email....

charles_scott said:
Sorry about that... What I meant is that I used to be around do work around the house for my mother all the time, but then I started going back out with kat a few months ago and I only came home to sleep and to check my email....

Oh ok. I thought your mom was in love with you. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom