Maybe you guys can give me some answers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats why I am waiting for her to turn 18, when shes about 18 her mother is moving to florida with her, I am going with them and I will go to some collage there. Anyways, I know what I want to do, I just needed some information.

I'd rather not get into things like this since we don't know how everything is going down. Your mom sounds like an evil person from your point of view, but for all we know, you could be a ******* child who deserves the punishment he gets.

well there ya go.........and since we don't know what those 'certain reasons' are, all we can assume is that you're being the typical disrespectful rebellious teenager.

I'm not trying to insult you or anything, I'm simply saying, we only have your word to go by, so who knows what the true scenario is.

even if he did call her a name though, he didnt deserve to be hit 8 times.. not once for that matter.. theres other ways of doing things nub

I didn't mind once, but after 8 times i'm going to fight back, I could care less if it was the police officer that hit me 8 times, I will fight back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom