May I??

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents used to be the same way as yours

This is untill we got seperate PC's, and they had 1million virus's and spyware programs on theirs, and mine was 100% clean.

It's an AOpen Cobra AW-840. Yea, Windows ME does blow major crap. I'm just going to wait until I get my laptop for college (hopefully alienware). Then I'll take all the stuff I downloaded off this computer, most likely by reformatting, and see how long the computer lasts. Hmmm that might not be a bad idea to do now....:D

Tonight, when I got home from a basketball game, my mom went on the computer, then about 5 minutes later yells for me to come back to where she is.

Me: What the problem is?
Mom: This computer won't do anything I want it to. Look now it's shutting itself down. It froze, so I Ctrl Alt Deleted.
Me: When you picked what you wanted to close, did you click shut down?
Mom: Yes, this friggin thing won't do I want it to do.
Me: You shut down the computer yourself because you clicked shut down.
Mom: Look at this, you got so many screensavers on this computer!
Me: What are you talking about?
Mom: See, you have computer parts here, and look you have a computer here, and then you have a plane.
Me: Uh the computer parts is a wallpaper, so is the computer. The plane is a screensaver, sort of like the thing you bought of the fish.
Mom: I know what it is! I've worked on computers for years, and I've never had a problem with them, look at all this crap on the desktop.
Me: Uh I don't think you know how to run computers (walking away)
Mom: (yelling) I know how to run computers!!
Me: (in the living room) No you don't.

Rahhhhhhhh I don't like getting yelled at because she shut down the computer and it won't "do" what she wants it to do! Maybe she should let the website load before she clicks away. I mean, when I tried it, it worked just fine. Grrrrrr people anger me.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I reformated my computer last night, and today, after downloading updates for my computer, the sound works!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooo happy!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom