Maximum Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. Just give me a WarHammer or a Longbow... BattleTech, anyone? :D

looks useless at this stage

the cost is way too much right now anyways (from what I can guess)... thus it elimianates its useful ness for heavy lifting (regular equipment is cheaper) and its usesless in transporting troops because a jeep or apc can be cheaper and safer... not to mention faster

there are no weapon systems 0_0

no body protection...

all it does is lift things heavy? 0_0

nevertheless, a glimpse of the future

Ha, you guys have no idea what we have in the works. Theres a new armor in testing, thats basically in a liquid form until impact, then it hardens to deflect the round and goes back into a liquid state.

I've never played the video versions. I played tabletop and pencil and paper. It's amazing what "death from above" can do to a 'Mech.

I've never played the video versions. I played tabletop and pencil and paper. It's amazing what "death from above" can do to a 'Mech.

Have you seen the Ghost Bear's Legacy intro video, then? They do exactly that with a Kodiak that's why I've always loved that 'mech. I'm a huge Mechwarrior fan btw. Never played the paper and pen stuff but I've got every game and read maybe 10 books. I should find more of the books, those were a lot of fun and I should have the time to read them now.

Oh and here's that intro video. Single handedly made me obsessed with that expansion pack.
YouTube - Mechwarrior 2 Ghost Bear Legacy Opening Cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom