Matrox DualHead2Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpikedCola

In Runtime
Alright, just a quick background on my setup now. Ive got two monitors, lets call them 1 and 2, from left to right. On monitor 1, I have all my misc apps - FlashFXP, mIRC, the stuff that doesnt need my immediate attention - running. On monitor 2, I have my task bar up the left side of the screen, and all my main apps running on this monitor.

Now, as a few of you might've noticed, I might be getting a second video card for xmas and I was planning to run them in SLI, until I found out I couldnt use both monitors in SLI (doh!). Ive been looking into the Matrox DualHead2Go, but Ive got a question about it - would I be able to replicate what I have set up now, or is it just going to span one big display between both monitors? Ideally Id like to have it like i have now - being able to maximize an app, and have it fill up the whole screen on one monitor, not span across.

Which games do you plan to play on the dual monitors? Because FPS games would suck, the gap between the monitors is right where the crosshairs go.

In fact, in my opinion all games really require 3 monitors....otherwise I'd rather game on just 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom