• Horrible...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not bad?!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the matrix I completely agree with the tile "Matrix Schmatrix". Completely bogus, fictional story.

it's fantacy... plain and simple, although a fun one

:::pictures self as Neo flying around dodgeing bullets::::

"Bible language..."

Free your Miiiiiiiiiiind...
mt9.jpg
mt5.jpg

mt2.jpg
mt1.jpg

mt11.jpg
ebi2.jpg

ebi1.jpg
.........Make of that what you will. :/ :cool:

LoL. Well, Roshi did bring up an AI question today and beat me to a similar punch...

I had tried to post this last night, but for some reason the TF was so freaking slow I just gave up until today. Then when I saw the AI post, it reminded me that I didn't post my poll last night and I went ahead.

Anyway, one of my key arguments against "The Matrix" ever becoming a reality is not that it's unthinkable or that the ability for it to happen is not possible in the future...but that it's impractical. Why in the heck would the "Machines" use humans as power sources? I mean, first off, there's a dozen other ways (that I can think of off the top of my head) to produce that amount of power, or more, without having to go through the freaking crazy trouble of creating a fake world and crap. If the "Machines" did use people as batteries and go through the trouble of creating and maintaning a Matrix world for the humans...they're stupid.

The world seen in the movie "The Matrix" is illogical.

God, I sound like a flip'n Vulcan...

After seeing THE ANIMATRIX where they explained how the War between man and machine started, my attitude was this.....

If the machines were really that good, then why didn't they leave earth as appose to starting their own nation. After all, all they need is electricity. And they get it from the sun.

Over all, there is only one Maxtrix film. Reloaded and Revolutions was a rather disappointing special fx wankfest.

hmmm how many refrences to the bible can you come up with???!!? huh huh huh... let me start with oh what's his name trying to unplug everybody thinking the machines would put him back into the "world" he's um Judas? or the rebirth of Neo... Jesus rises from the dead... how many more...

it's just a story... not going to happen...

To go by the Matrix stroyline, if humans scorced the earth and then the matrix was setup, how where the robots powered while setting up the matrix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom