Matrix Revolutions comes out today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digital_darknes

In Runtime
I didnt like it as much as the others but i had to complete the collection.

Glad i did, if your a gamer, check out the PC Gaming thread, i posted more about the new MMORPG from UBI

The Matrix Online (Mx0)

It looks awsome. Check it out.

digital_darknes said:
I didnt like it as much as the others but i had to complete the collection.

But did you get the animatrix dvd ?? :cool:

Personally, I think I will combing the ex-rental bin at the video store for my copy of Maxtirx Revolutions. Did the same with Reloaded.

I was not happy with the last 2 films. The again, since of my freinds was working on set for the last 2 films, the entire things was a complete cluster**** in all the script changes that where happening again and again during production.

The other thing that i did not like was that they made direct reference to both the Animatrix (Mainly Last Flight Of The Osirus (???) and Kid Story) and the ENTER THE MATRIX game.

if i thought about why people think the last matrix was the worse movie ever for the rest of my life it would be inevitable that i would come to one conclusion and only one.

I will wait for the trilogy to come out together, but I have the first movie on DVD/VHS and The Animatrix on DVD.

The Animatrix is a great compilation.

Reloaded was definitely the weakest of the three in my opinion, but at the same time it wasn't BAD. It was a great stand-alone movie in itself, it just didn't live up to the first one (as if it SHOULD have?!)

digital_darknes said:
What is the animarix about?

Its a few short animated films relating to the Martix. Some are related to the films, give background info such as the origin of the Matrix or short original stories unrealted to the movies. I've seen it but didn't really like it that much mostly because I'm not a big fan of the cartoony stuff.

The whole Matrix thing is just lame to me, i hated all of them. I think im probably the only person in the world that didnt like the Matrix, but whatever.

RyanOldw83 said:
The whole Matrix thing is just lame to me, i hated all of them. I think im probably the only person in the world that didnt like the Matrix, but whatever.

You are one in a million

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom