math PWNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler1989 said:
Got anything better to throw at us?

pG01-1038387reg.jpg

granted the thing wasn't THAT funny and all, but some of you people take stupid crap way too seriously.

There was a website with links to other answers people had gave to the questions in some exams - I'll find the link.

Nubius said:
granted the thing wasn't THAT funny and all, but some of you people take stupid crap way too seriously.

Can say that again....

Gab00n said:
"The joke aint even funny, you'll be the only one laughing and everyone else will look at you as if you are some dumbshit asshole."

:rolleyes:

it would be fair lame...
BTW that question is easy its 6!
LMAO!!! We really do need to add sarcasim tags around stuff dont we...lol..notice the :D <---lol

oh yea...my friend did it today in class(i told him to)...noone laughed..the teacher just said sit down...lol

gimli of gloin said:
LMAO!!! We really do need to add sarcasim tags around stuff dont we...lol..notice the :D <---lol

oh yea...my friend did it today in class(i told him to)...noone laughed..the teacher just said sit down...lol

I applaud your friend for being such a brave soul. I would do it too, but i'm in Pre-Calculus... no more baby stuff.

I'd do it too, but I'm afraid of a high school class staring at me because it's not that funny and I don't have the cool music in the background.

gab00n said:
Chankama, suck it you tard.

Right back at ya weed man. :rolleyes:

Your posts are usually pretty annoying. What I wouldn't give for the ability to slap people over the internet....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom