Master Replicas ForceFX Lightsabers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You also won't fully appreciate 'em unless you're a Star Wars fan.

It seems that noone else here has one...how dissapointing...I guess you all aren't really that geeky. Pft...shame on you all. A lightsaber is a must have for a true geek. ;)

Another thing that makes them interesting is the fact that fighting with a lightsaber is completely different then fighting with an actual sword.

molsen said:
yes, plastic swings much differently than stainless steel. it also can't kill :D

If you actually knew what you're talking about then you'd understand.

is what i said untrue? if your sword is decorative, it's likely stainless steel. a carbon steel, flexible steel, or G2 blade will be just as different when compared to plastic.

I've seen nerds fighting each other with these, I think it's pretty silly if you ask me. And I really like star wars; I just don't think these do lightsabers justice as "replicas"; and yes I have seen them in person and they are cool but I would still classify them as toys.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lTFgsmqtTSw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lTFgsmqtTSw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I have seen one of these at this book store. They alway got one on display. If some one gave one to me, I would be happy, but I am not going to justify spending that amount on money on a toy.

molsen said:
is what i said untrue? if your sword is decorative, it's likely stainless steel. a carbon steel, flexible steel, or G2 blade will be just as different when compared to plastic.

Could've swarn you were being sarcastic in that last post. :p

Harper said:
I have seen one of these at this book store. They alway got one on display. If some one gave one to me, I would be happy, but I am not going to justify spending that amount on money on a toy.

I don't really like the Darth Vader one....it looks and feels cheaper then all the rest as it's mostly all black plastic.

I wouldn't pay that much for one either....I only have mine because it was a b-day present. :)

its all about interests. Most people can't justify the fact that I would drop a grand on single speaker, but they would drop a grand in a heartbeat for a new mobo/processor.

I wouldn't mind having one as they are pretty cool, but i wouldn't pay for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom