Martial Arts (and) Video :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVOC2k5 said:
I would have like to see more carnage though...

As well nothing like a good *** kicking:D

I Wish I could see fights were people would cut each others arms off with chainsaws or throw people in a pool and cut the Telephone Wire over the pool and let it fall righ into the pool.....I guess Il never find those videos...

:D:D

"looool..."

bradybnmci said:
lol he gets into a martial arts "stance" then flails his arms and gets lucky with a single strike.... lmao!
I don't know if you've ever got into a fight like that before, but it's pretty hard to interact with an opponent who fights like a girl. (the guy in black lol)

I believe the white guy's martial art was Kyokushin Karate (somehow mixed with "Win Chun" Kung-Fu)

Now, I'm not a karate expert or anything, (Kung Fu is my thing) but the white guy's form was TERRIBLE!:p His feet are supposed to stay centered on the ground, he's not supposed to arch his back that far either.:amazed:

The guy in black however.... That was embarrasing. He fights just like a whimp.... he should be ashamed.:p :p

Re: "looool..."

LOL!.. That was an unadulterated cat fight. ahhahahah

Yeah, I think that guy got lucky too. Considering he had a Karate stance and such that was frikkin hilarious..

ATIRAGEPRO said:
I don't know if you've ever got into a fight like that before, but it's pretty hard to interact with an opponent who fights like a girl. (the guy in black lol)

I guess it was more of the shock factor.. The guy maybe used to proper fighters was probably like.. "WTF????!!"..

ATIRAGEPRO said:
I believe the white guy's martial art was Kyokushin Karate (somehow mixed with "Win Chun" Kung-Fu)

Now, I'm not a karate expert or anything, (Kung Fu is my thing) but the white guy's form was TERRIBLE!:p

Whatever it was, whether it was the guy or the form itself, that stance was ridiculous. What about remaining fluid ready to move. I don't know why people stand in such a wide feet stance. It's just gonna hurt you if the other guy comes at you fast. :confused:

i dont believe he was flailing his arms around, the black guy was just punching crazily so he tried to deflect his punches to the best of his ability and it turned out to look like he was flailing, when in reality the black guys 'lead' was causing him to do that, but yeah the white kid was very uptight.

Re: Re: "looool..."

Chankama said:
LOL!.. That was an unadulterated cat fight. ahhahahah

Yeah, I think that guy got lucky too. Considering he had a Karate stance and such that was frikkin hilarious..

I guess it was more of the shock factor.. The guy maybe used to proper fighters was probably like.. "WTF????!!"..

Whatever it was, whether it was the guy or the form itself, that stance was ridiculous. What about remaining fluid ready to move. I don't know why people stand in such a wide feet stance. It's just gonna hurt you if the other guy comes at you fast. :confused:

Watch this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7674028043115699716&q=Karate+vs+kung+fu

I think this video explains what you mean, (I agree with you) but the video is a little biased in it's facts:
:confused: For the most part i think it represents Tei Kwan Do and some forms of Karate, but not ALL martial arts are just for show. I think this video also has alot if its facts backwards.:rolleyes:

Anyway, the first video reminds me of this sorta:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1614252265506729434&q=Karate+vs+kung+fu

lol:p :cool:

"blawk..."

john3 said:
i dont believe he was flailing his arms around, the black guy was just punching crazily so he tried to deflect his punches to the best of his ability and it turned out to look like he was flailing, when in reality the black guys 'lead' was causing him to do that, but yeah the white kid was very uptight.
Absolutely. If you watch the end in slow motion, you would see how accurately hwe was dodging that guy's crap. it was funny. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom