marijuana a WMD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think a person could smoke too much, takes too long and once it kicks in you wont want very much more........eating it on the otherhand, you could eat an ounce easily in a few minutes which might not kill you but you'd be wishing for death for awhile.

its tough to smoke too much if youve got a tolerance, just like its tough to snort too much cocaine---but shooting up cocaine is a different story entirely
I wouldn't really consider that a good analogy. Even if you're a heavy coke addict it wouldn't be too 'tough' to snort yourself to death. Naturally shooting it would be quicker, but that's a given.

You're basically comparing smoking weed to snorting coke and eating weed to shooting coke.........no way. Only time I've particularly seen someone get 'sick' is when they had way too much to eat earlier and then filled a bong with WAY too thick of smoke making it yellow, hitting that, and then puking as a result.

As far as newbies eating it, I just witnessed them not moving much.

I've never come across anyone who's gotten 'sick' like the way the news is portraying it. Not saying that makes it 'oh no one gets sick' because obviously I haven't witnessed everyone in the world eat or smoke.

molsen said:
i dont want this to turn into a discussion about weed and ways of smoking it, because it'll get closed pretty fast....

while it is prudent to mention that you cannot overdose on marijuana easily, the main issue that's been brought up here is how much people, including our govt, overreacted to this incident. terrorism strike force? weapon of mass destruction? what, is osama going to knock on everyone's door and offer them free magic muffins...then take over the U.S. while everyone's "sick"?

seems a bit ridiculous. imagine how much money and time and effort was used to send out the Joint Terrorism Strike Force!!! Now I KNOW there's terrorists out there still....why are our guys fighting against a muffin prank?

read the patriot act(s), part of the patriot act declares drug dealing and selling or poisoning in this case to be able to be classified as acts of terrorism and subject to the rules or lack thereof that the govt can use against you........in other words you can be detained without due process indefinitely or worse........

Nubius said:
I wouldn't really consider that a good analogy. Even if you're a heavy coke addict it wouldn't be too 'tough' to snort yourself to death. Naturally shooting it would be quicker, but that's a given.

You're basically comparing smoking weed to snorting coke and eating weed to shooting coke.........no way. Only time I've particularly seen someone get 'sick' is when they had way too much to eat earlier and then filled a bong with WAY too thick of smoke making it yellow, hitting that, and then puking as a result.

As far as newbies eating it, I just witnessed them not moving much.

I've never come across anyone who's gotten 'sick' like the way the news is portraying it. Not saying that makes it 'oh no one gets sick' because obviously I haven't witnessed everyone in the world eat or smoke.

only thing that changes is the dosage over time and method of delivery, and the analogy stands........ever tried to snort too much coke, aint so easy........your nose tends to make this impossible, just like your body will start fighting back long before you can smoke too much dope..........shooting coke or eating dope enables you to get more than your body can deal with faster than it can do so and you OD, classic definition

read up on stories of people who arent regular users visiting hash bars in amsterdam, OD'ing eating marijuana laced food happens all the time

I assume you guys have plans for invading The Netherlands and Switzerland because they habour terrorists? Don't forget, according to DARE if you do drugs, you support terrorism!

OD'ing eating marijuana laced food happens all the time
Correct me if I am wrong but I was under the impression that they have yet to successfully link a fatality to marijuana "poisoning". Not saying its not possible, but I would assume you would pass out before you are able to consume a lethal dosage unless of course you were to eat a few pounds of concentrated THC before it could enter your bloodstream

"shizzler...."

It's amazing how a 21 year old could be locked up for 10 years for getting people "tipsy", yet child molesters and rapists only recieve a 6 year sentance on average. .... wooow
(That kid is pretty dang stupid though.)

However, it all depends on how "dank" the substance in question was. :snob:

It was probably soo 'off the heezy' that they could have had the munchies like they've never ate before in there lives! (which could make people pretty sick.)
;)

I still think he should get 10 years. He shouldn't have an excuse to do such stupid things, even if it wasnt that bad. Maybe 10 years in prison will teach this idiot to grow the heck up? :D :cool:

nah, switzerland and the netherlands are safe, they dont have much oil or other resources.......so the empire doesnt pay any attention to them

Re: "shizzler...."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
It's amazing how a 21 year old could be locked up for 10 years for getting people "tipsy", yet child molesters and rapists only recieve a 6 year sentance on average. .... wooow
(That kid is pretty dang stupid though.)

However, it all depends on how "dank" the substance in question was. :snob:

It was probably soo 'off the heezy' that they could have had the munchies like they've never ate before in there lives! (which could make people pretty sick.)
;)

I still think he should get 10 years. He shouldn't have an excuse to do such stupid things, even if it wasnt that bad. Maybe 10 years in prison will teach this idiot to grow the heck up? :D :cool:

ever been in prison? I bet the answer is no.

ever tried to snort too much coke, aint so easy
yeah, we've only had several reports of kids having heart attacks from snorting too much out here and that is from coke, not tweak.

gaara said:
Correct me if I am wrong but I was under the impression that they have yet to successfully link a fatality to marijuana "poisoning". Not saying its not possible, but I would assume you would pass out before you are able to consume a lethal dosage unless of course you were to eat a few pounds of concentrated THC before it could enter your bloodstream

yup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom