marijuana a WMD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha this is retarded on both sides. Who would deliver muffins with weed in them, its like asking to go to jail.

On the other hand, those other guys are getting their panties in a knot, "weapons of mass destruction" LOOK OUT ITS A MUFFIN. They shoulda just chilled after they ate the muffins and enjoyed it.

I know someone who got expelled from a high school in town for selling "magical brownies" for cooking class. There was no illegal substances in the pastries but they sold incredibly well. Do you think the school was aibt parinoid, they were just regular bownies?

The second you mention "marijuana" and anything similar, everyone goes nuts over reacts. Just think about when something is actually slipped and given to somene unsuspecting?

Those kids are screwed... People are WAAAAAAAAY overreacting, I thought it was nearly impossible to overdose on THC?

Marijauna is not and most importantly, has not, been a place for school.

/sarcasm

that was stupid.

"Somehow extracted the THC and baked it into the muffins making DANGEROUS levels"

PLEAAAAAASE, you know those people weren't sick. They were HIGH off their butts. A few of them probably never experienced it before but you know some of them were enjoying the ride.

It's just ridiculous how they blow it out of proportion like this.

There is basically no such thing as "Dangerous levels of THC" like they are describing.

Stupid people

I thought it was nearly impossible to overdose on THC?
It is! I don't even think it's possible unless god himself handed you some 'new stuff' he just cooked up. Maybe if they synthesized THC to have ridiculous strengths to it or something, but even the worlds best chronic cooked down into those brownies would just make those people high and have major munchies. Wouldn't make them sick or come even close to killing them.

They might only seem sick because it'd be a feeling they haven't experienced, plus eating it can seem more 'stoney'

DJ-CHRIS said:
Those kids are screwed... People are WAAAAAAAAY overreacting, I thought it was nearly impossible to overdose on THC?

anything in too much quantity just about will make you sick or kill you

eating too much weed will make you sick, just like smoking too much before youve built up a tolerance will make you sick.........ive seen complete rookies take one good toke of some hydroponic and get sick to their stomachs an hour later

THC is but one of about 225 active chemicals in marijuana

you can easily eat too much weed and get way more than your ready to deal with or your body can deal with

weed like most drugs including alcohol comes in many forms and strengths, the more pure it is the less you can handle

smoking weed filters out alot cause it gets burned and alot of the tar eneds up in the pipe or bong or paper for joints

its tough to smoke too much if youve got a tolerance, just like its tough to snort too much cocaine---but shooting up cocaine is a different story entirely

same story with alcohol, hard to kill yourself drinking beer, drinking everclear or even rum or whiskey its alot easier, IV alcohol would kill you very quickly

Dont you have to smoke your body weight in weed to kill yourself? Its some ridiculous amount.

I guess they could have gotton pure hash oil and poured the entire vial of it in 1 browni where 1 drop is basically enough for anyone.

i dont want this to turn into a discussion about weed and ways of smoking it, because it'll get closed pretty fast....

while it is prudent to mention that you cannot overdose on marijuana easily, the main issue that's been brought up here is how much people, including our govt, overreacted to this incident. terrorism strike force? weapon of mass destruction? what, is osama going to knock on everyone's door and offer them free magic muffins...then take over the U.S. while everyone's "sick"?

seems a bit ridiculous. imagine how much money and time and effort was used to send out the Joint Terrorism Strike Force!!! Now I KNOW there's terrorists out there still....why are our guys fighting against a muffin prank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom