tape-these-arms.jpg

posefront.jpg

Arm Size
Ice Cold
25 Off Cycle
27 1/6 On A Cycle

http://greggvalentino.net/index.cfm?pageID=16

Have you all seen the t.v show on this?

that's just sick. They are literally too big for his structure lol.

I couldn't remember what channel TLC is here, but I went to the website. Crazy stuff

meh, not bad, almost as big as mine. on a side note, he looks like he's anorexic in this picture:
scrap_vacuum2.jpg

53 = home gardening TV here lol

Just found it, it's channel 44 here, BUT.......all it's showing is some freakin huge fat dude....unless that strong dude was on this same show since I don't know the title of this show or what it's about.........chances are I simply missed it especially because of the time zones......ANYWHO, it's a HUGE fat dude in the hospital, he apparently weighs over 700lbs, it's making me sick just looking at him.

I despise myself for being near 280lbs muchless over 700 lol........sorry to jack this thread..........JEEZ....they just said they had to get a new scale for him because the scale they had there was only able to weigh up to 750lbs lol...jesus man

003 said:
meh, not bad, almost as big as mine. on a side note, he looks like he's anorexic in this picture:
scrap_vacuum2.jpg
I wonder if this guy is staring thin the live action AEON FLUX movie. He has the body for it for those people that have seen the cartoon (or any thing else that Peter Chung as animated).

003 said:
scrap_vacuum2.jpg

That looks like a photoshop. He has a bodybuilders ribcage with my kind of waist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom