Man Shoots Teen in Buttocks Because of Baggy Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just a fashion. It doesn't look great, but that's my opinion. Linking someones dressing style to their intelligence is a bit of a leap..

Not really. If the fashion was wearing socks on your hands, you'd be stupid to follow it. If the fashion is wearing baggy pants around your ankles, you'd have to be stupid to follow it. No benefit of doing it, in fact in impedes you. So you're going around walking carefully so your dags don't fall down, and spending money on that **** in the first place, all to look 'cool'? Yeah...I think it says something about your intelligence AND your maturity/insecurity levels.

Soul, you took the words right out of my mouth. Thank you very very much. :D

Man, it feels good to be a gangster [wannabe]...lol.

Not really. If the fashion was wearing socks on your hands, you'd be stupid to follow it. If the fashion is wearing baggy pants around your ankles, you'd have to be stupid to follow it. No benefit of doing it, in fact in impedes you. So you're going around walking carefully so your dags don't fall down, and spending money on that **** in the first place, all to look 'cool'? Yeah...I think it says something about your intelligence AND your maturity/insecurity levels.

Please go to my old job and say that. Dont forget your body armor. Basically my opinion in a nut shell.

To be honest I can see why he did it, I walk around town some times and see them and they have this fake ganster accent I glanced in the direction of one of them standing outside of McDonalds and he shouted abuse I stoped dead in my tracks and walked over to him, funny to see his bravado go from 10 on the **** scale to about 2.

To be honest I can see why he did it, I walk around town some times and see them and they have this fake ganster accent I glanced in the direction of one of them standing outside of McDonalds and he shouted abuse I stoped dead in my tracks and walked over to him, funny to see his bravado go from 10 on the **** scale to about 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom