Man Shoots Teen in Buttocks Because of Baggy Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the man had to was go home, reach inside his custom made hamper, reach for a thick memphis lethar strap belt buckle or paddle with holes.
As soon as the fools walk out, all the man had to say is:
I want to talk 2 you to in the back, the man just had to 2 things to do.
Give them a piece of the mans mind of what he's thinking, if he's able to be strong enough to fight, I would put 6 knots in their butts because they don't know how to keep their pants up and their stuff covered up.

End of story.

Sagging pants, disturbing the public with that kind of views in broad daylight anf running your mouth is another story.
I highly don't agree with the gun thing, but if the little brats had the guts to run their mouths off at the wrong person, they deserve a good fight, if they provoked it all to begin with.

There is a law about this. read it.

Lol dude, even if they were running around naked yelling swear words you wouldn't be able to just go out and deck them lawfully. It's still assault.

You seem to have invented a scenario completely independent of the facts and even after your non-trivial modifications, I still can't see how it justifies assault.

Sagging pants, disturbing the public with that kind of views in broad daylight anf running your mouth is another story.

The only person I can see claiming that their pants were sagging is the same dangerous nutter that went home to collect a weapon to shoot a child (that's premeditation, by the way). Perhaps it would be worth considering that shooting a live firearm is probably more disturbing to the public than seeing someone whose trousers are low? As for "running their mouth" I think you need to read the story again, it was Bonds' who was shouting profanity. I think the victim was very restrained under the circumstances.

I highly don't agree with the gun thing, but if the little brats had the guts to run their mouths off at the wrong person, they deserve a good fight, if they provoked it all to begin with.

Again, was it the kids who ran their mouths, or was it the person who claims to be an adult? If by "good fight" you mean "fair fight" then I think you really need to read the story again they were armed with candy, he was armed with a handgun. It doesn't seem like "provoked it all to begin with", not even slightly.

There is a law about this. read it.

No there isn't.

And by the sounds of it he didn't start running his mouth until after the guy told him what to do. Its America, if I want my pants to sag they will sag, end of story. It was just boxers, not like his *** was bare, and even then... We live in a free supposedly free country but yet, teens across the country are getting shot for expressing themselves in which ever way they see fit. Europe... They don't care if your naked in public right?

And by the sounds of it he didn't start running his mouth until after the guy told him what to do. Its America, if I want my pants to sag they will sag, end of story. It was just boxers, not like his *** was bare, and even then... We live in a free supposedly free country but yet, teens across the country are getting shot for expressing themselves in which ever way they see fit. Europe... They don't care if your naked in public right?

True, but problem with this society, it is.

Depends where and when, for example topless at a beach (non family kind) is OK but outside a school during the play time is a no no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom