Man marries a videogame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand that. Few years ago my GF at the time and I talked about having a 3sum with Karen from Harvest Moon.

You Sir deserve a medal, then again me and my mate Ste did have a debate over who what hotter Betty Rubble or Wilma Filntstone, Betty was the winner out right.

But in all seriousness in Japan things are different, it is in jap history not uncommon for a man to have a Wife and then a spiritual wife, normally a minor goddess or even a woman who died before she was married so the soul can pass into the after life - atleast that is what I am told.

My god. That guy makes some of my friends look perfectly sane

How do you think I feel?, I am sitting in a mess next to a guy who thinks that the meat in meals is the bits they scrape up after a mortar has hit (I might be with him with that as this is DEFINITELY NOT Beef), another guy who thinks he is a poet but its about as talented with a pen as a blind butcher is at using a bacon slicer, and a guy who insists I am Thor.

Tell you what I'll swap you. :p

Oh I know that one mate :p

An yeathe Thor part is a little odd he saw me stove a guy with a lump hammer and it kinda started there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom