Man killed daughter after she knocked his Xbox over

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Jack Thompson pulled himself away from meatspin just long enough to launch another bs campaign against video games thanks to this.

Reminds me of this

LOL, just what i was thinking... Wonder how long it will be for him to react to this one?

Good for him for laying down the law. The little ***** deserved it. 17 months old or not, she should know better than to touch a mans console. My only qualm with this story is that he was given jail time and not a civic award.
Pardon the flame, but you're a ****ing retard. That is the most obsurd thing anyone's ever posted on any forum....jesus...get a life!

Having a little girl myself, I can't imagine anyone doing this and I hope this guy serves serious time. What a lamer to flip over such a trivial thing.

Pardon the flame, but you're a ****ing retard. That is the most obsurd thing anyone's ever posted on any forum....jesus...get a life!

Having a little girl myself, I can't imagine anyone doing this and I hope this guy serves serious time. What a lamer to flip over such a trivial thing.

I'm ~pretty~ sure that he was being faciteous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom