Man boobs *embarrassed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am underweight. I am 5'8" at 107 lbs. I really dont have any fat, most of my weight is muscle. Try to eat healthier or food that digest fast like fruits. Do some excercise like every other day. You can go to a forum that talks about it and they can help you better.

Your really not going to know what you have until you go see a doc.
I've been there, done that. If you have slimmed down and still have them and the same with gaining weight, you have gyno. Its eithe a gland or fat that can not be removed from working out. I'm in the same boat as you. Surgery ranges from $4000 to $8000 depending on how severe it is and your locations.

yeah, well i remeber them going away when i lost around 60 pounds.. but then i gained it all back... so i guess my problem is when i gain weight thats where all the fat seems to go.. its just wierd

I recommend doing pushups. Probably the best thing to do, start off with one or 2, then do more. Good luck :)

Been waiting for the perfect opportunity to use this pic, and now would be the time. It fits the subject matter, but... well... what was I saying...?

Well I am underweight. I am 5'8" at 107 lbs. I really dont have any fat, most of my weight is muscle. Try to eat healthier or food that digest fast like fruits. Do some excercise like every other day. You can go to a forum that talks about it and they can help you better.

I'm underweight as well... 5'5", around 110lbs myself. Although I'm following in my oldest brother's steps..he was a skinny guy such as myself when he was younger, lol.

Oh and Trotter...wow lol. I hope that's not a self-picture =P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom