Man boobs *embarrassed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
well, for the past 10 years or so ive had man boobs... this is a serious thread... i don't want to get flamed just seeing if anyone had any information on this. well a few years ago i was around 220 pounds and like 6 feet... but then i started working.. and i went down to like 179 and i felt good... and then my man boobs were reduced alot.. i was wearing like medium shirts etc... but a year or so later i gained it back.. but you can see alot of guys that are really overweight and not have them at all... i know its not because they workout their chest you know they don't... what can i do to reduce my problem.. im trying to lose weight but now that im like 6'3 and about 230 pounds seem like i wouldnt have this problem i try to workout when i can... and i dont wanna get surgery done...

I have some man boobage too. Not as bad as some people I know. I have a large frame for my size so I have a lot of muscle, the down side is ive also always been chubby. I'm also dieting and such, I've lost about 5 pounds and im feeling better but the man boobs persist. Any advice would be helpful.

As for dealing with it. A good friend of mine who is much larger than me, in both height and weight, when in an argument says "your just jealous because my boobs are bigger than yours" which about 8 times out of 10 is true, even for girls. Of course any argument cant go on from there because everyone is rolling. It also has a great effect on those pretentious self conscious girls everyone hates.

basically you just have to watch what you eat, and exercise. Running if you can, bicycling is great, and if you aren't too embarassed to do so, swimming is fantastic due to the fact that water provides little strain on your tendons and stress.

I have some man boobage too. Not as bad as some people I know. I have a large frame for my size so I have a lot of muscle, the down side is ive also always been chubby. I'm also dieting and such, I've lost about 5 pounds and im feeling better but the man boobs persist. Any advice would be helpful.

As for dealing with it. A good friend of mine who is much larger than me, in both height and weight, when in an argument says "your just jealous because my boobs are bigger than yours" which about 8 times out of 10 is true, even for girls. Of course any argument cant go on from there because everyone is rolling. It also has a great effect on those pretentious self conscious girls everyone hates.

Yeah i hear ya, ive been doing alot of research on it tonight.. and i came up with "Gynecomastia" 1 out of 3 men have it... you can look it up it has some info about it but im trying to remeber when i lost all that weight i think my man boobs went away but not all the way but i really can't even remeber.. its just wierd how really fat friends i know don't even know have them.. i could handle being bigger and not having them.. then not being that big and having them. its just really embarrassing... i mean ive done exercise mayb if i lost weight and was under 200 pounds i wouldnt have them anymore.. but i dunno...

Well one thing you must realize ( i found th wiki on that condition awhile back too) is that everyone's body uses fat in different way. Some people store fat in the ***, some on the chest and some around the belly. You ever notice how those rap dancers have really big butts? Obviously unless they have had silicone injections to the behind they store fat in a very odd way. WE of the man boob camp just happen to have it go to our chests. Its no biggie and anyone who is fat enough gets man boobs. I don't take it too bad mainly because I have a general disdain for other people's opinions and I can kick most people's ***es.

Well one thing you must realize ( i found th wiki on that condition awhile back too) is that everyone's body uses fat in different way. Some people store fat in the ***, some on the chest and some around the belly. You ever notice how those rap dancers have really big butts? Obviously unless they have had silicone injections to the behind they store fat in a very odd way. WE of the man boob camp just happen to have it go to our chests. Its no biggie and anyone who is fat enough gets man boobs. I don't take it too bad mainly because I have a general disdain for other people's opinions and I can kick most people's ***es.

LMAO! thats a good way to look at it... well yeah i had a ex gf that had a big *** but a small chest... but yeah your right, but i guess as long as you lose weight it goes away hopefully.. and i agree with the *** kicking part haha.

It's called Gyno. It's either 1 of 2 things. Fat or a gland surgery is almost always needed.

what type of man boobage are you guys talking about...real man boobage or just being overweight types...

Gynecomastia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you guys know the mma fighter, Din Thomas? That guy had ONE man boob...and then he got it taken care of, but that was a bonafied man boob, lol. You can see that thing working it's thing in one of his early fights...very distracting ;)

heehee

I have pectoral man boobage

Ya, theres a difference between having manboobs from being overweight and having *********. Some people just store fat differently. I store all mine in my butt and belly :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom