Making a Sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ferris said:
That must have been a lot of work Elbatrop1. I hate doing animations sometimes, just very time consuming. Especially if you mess something up.

Michael, you asked "can some one give me a step by step on the "how to" make a signature."

Just incase you didn't know, adding it as your signature and knowing the size restrictions aren't how to. Well, size restrictions you do need to know, but its not part of a how-to process

If you ask "How do I make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich." You're not asking how to put it in a lunchbox. You're asking how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Ferris its not lunch time, its "makeing a sig time" and i got the right resonce from every one because i didnt really specify what i wanted just a general statment

like this

i say, how do i get a car to my friends house, safely, and simply, people can tell me,
"well, get in the car, turn the key, put on seat belt, put in reverse, ect."

or someone can give me directions on how to get there

or on what to do, and not to do when i go like use this road or that road, or look out for cops

any of those things whould help me on myt journy

Except you asked, "HOW DO I MAKE A SIG." Thats pretty specific.

Its a metaphor Michael, you should be able to understand that.

"How do I make a sig?" You did not ask how to host it and how to post it using VB code or html code.

but i didnt say i want you to tell me how to creat it or host it, if i wanted to know how to creat it i would have only said"how do i make a sig"

but i infact said
NOGA said:
I want to make a signature but im not quite shore how to, ive done lots of photoshop and illastrator and such but no shore how to size it and put in in for HTML

which told you i knew how to photoshope and what not to make it look cool, just not on how to size and host

i win!! :p

[SNIPPED] Michael.

How do I get this across into your brain.

You did ask how to "create a sig."

The how-to of something is the step by step process that states how you would do, or make something. If I say, "give me a how-two on how to mod a window onto the top of my case." I didn't ask for someone to tell me how to plug in all the cables and get a computer running, just how to mod the case.

But in fact, you said..

I want to make a signature but im not quite shore how to, ive done lots of photoshop and illastrator and such but no shore how to size it and put in in for HTML

can some one give me a step by step on the "how to" make a signature

thanks,

THATS PRETTY STRAIGHT FORWARD.

So sorry, you don't win.

A) Because you asked for something specific.
B) Because you are trying to change the meaning of what you said, even though its straight forward.
C) You, infact, asked how to make a signature.

can some one give me a step by step on the "how to" make a signature.

That right there shows that you asked how to make a signature.

I guess if I ask how to make a sig but I really mean that I want to know the rules, then the person that tells me the rules told me what I want even though my command of the English language is either zero or none.

I guess this thread has run it's course. I win.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom