Making a Sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flanker said:
Looks nice. Can't say much for the font though.

ya i know the front is kinda weaird, but its simple and not hard to read

tajahem said:
Okay so DMo224 has posted to this thread so that reduces the timetable by a factor of .....

and carry the one.....

I'd guess that you have roughly half a day. Read these rules regarding signatures

wait dose this have anything to do with me????? wait.. what?, does my sig go against these rules?

Yes, your sig is too big. It can't be any bigger than 468x120 pixels. I would correct that soon, as the SigSanta may be bringing you a present ;)

I would have come right out and said that it was too big, but a person really should read the rules for themselves. It looks like you got it fixed in time though. :)

That must have been a lot of work Elbatrop1. I hate doing animations sometimes, just very time consuming. Especially if you mess something up.

Michael, you asked "can some one give me a step by step on the "how to" make a signature."

Just incase you didn't know, adding it as your signature and knowing the size restrictions aren't how to. Well, size restrictions you do need to know, but its not part of a how-to process

If you ask "How do I make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich." You're not asking how to put it in a lunchbox. You're asking how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom