making a mouse pad image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it one of the iron on type transferrers because the temp might be to hight for the ink, lower the settings (most if not all irons let you do that) on the temperature dial / switch. Or the ink might have run into the fabric is it the same shade of black?

no its not the same shade of black.

It is an iron on and i have the settings on the iron on steam the highest setting. So if i lower the settings the letters will be whiter?

The ink is brand new but the printer might be bad at printing for transfers.

I noticed when i print images on my computer they turn out darker than they look on my computer screen but the printer was only $70.00 plus tax.

Humm OK try printing it one transfare in a friends house with a better printer.

are you sure the background is true white? on the picture that is.

yeah well its not the backround i was talking about. Its the letters. And yeah they are bright white.
I don't know any friends with a better printer but my parents have a Canon something. That canon is a great printer so i guess if i do any more transfers I will use the canon and try it.

Give it a try on the cannon, I use a cannon for all my printing and it is super high quality on photos and now that I have a cannon I am never going to use anything else.

I just got another G5 corded mouse cause they own. I am thinking about getting 1 more and 2 more g15 keyboards from Logitech because i love their company.

The G11 is cheaper and only misses the LCD screen from the G15....

I love Logitech my self I use a wireless keyboard and mouse (LX710) and I love them only problem with it is they keyboard is no good for gaming but the mouse is perfect for it imo to get around the key board problem when gaming I use a cheep wired keyboard.

I got the G15 brand new for free cause i won a contest online. I also won the G7 cordless mouse just like the g5 but has no cord. I hated that mouse cause the battery indicator didn't work well and the mouse died so i sent it back to logitech and they did a trade and gave me a G5 which is cheaper then the G7 but i don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom