Making money

Status
Not open for further replies.
you could always try investing in bonds, they are pretty good, not as risky as stocks, infact their are not that many risks involved, unless u cant sell ur bonds, then ur screwed.

I really don't have a comment on this thread, but I DID blow orange gatorade out my mouth and all over my monitor when I looked at john3's picture signature. Thanks just really funny....hehehe.

Yes, lol

un_find_x_lol-744885.jpg

heres a really easy one (ok maybe not but ill say anyway), buy OIL. with prices going up as they are its a pretty safe bet. Ur not gonna make quick cash but ur gonna make a big return in the future.

if u do want to make a quick turn around, pray to whoever it is you pray to that Bush invades Iran. (can we not start a political flame war over this please).

oil is the last thing you want to invest in right now. its future is very uncertain as the estimates of remaining reserves within the earth or all over the place. no one knows for sure how much longer oil will last us. if anything, oil will soon be on the decline as new fuel alternatives begin to emerge more successfully. i would do some serious research into some of the alternative fuel methods out there and invest in those. oil is old news.

Hawk said:
Anyone else have ideas how to make some more money?
Start you own business.

I was running my own lawn mowing business when I was 15 years old

You can try being another computer techie. However bewarned that market is extremely flooded. And there are some people that will not even what to deal with you if you are just working out of home.
Like I should talk as I live at my work place. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom