Major math problem - VERY COMPLICATED -

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, genius. i was responding to those retarded emoticons. dont take it too seriously.

you missed the point here. i'm not too sure what you're even so confused about. more testament that the education system here in the US just isn't what it needs to be.

maybe i should include more words in my posts next time because it seems like you lack the powers of inference, and for that i DO apologize.

no, genius. i was responding to those retarded emoticons.

That is what I was referring to as well. Take a look at Molsen's initial reply again (the one with the blue and pink smilies)....then, look at what he quoted you with... his reply has nothing to do with the initial math question, or how "solvable" it is.

dont take it too seriously.

I'm hardly taking this seriously ... hence my .gif reply to Molsen's .....

you missed the point here. i'm not too sure what you're even so confused about.

Hardly... I was trying to point out that you were the one that thought it wasn't solvable and then disagreed with yourself later...

more testament that the education system here in the US just isn't what it needs to be.

Nice. Please quote my reply and point out where I actually made a personal attack. You have no knowledge about my educational background, therefore can't really hold clout with any of your comments about it, now can you? Stay on topic young man, I made no personal attacks that focus outside of the discussion and/or reply that you made, I would expect the same.... unless you feel the need to look silly. That is up to you.

maybe i should include more words in my posts next time because it seems like you lack the powers of inference, and for that i DO apologize.

No apology needed. Keep your original comment/post about the emoticons in mind when you look back at Molsen's original quote ... then ask yourself who is really taking this too seriously.

If you feel the need to make more wacky comments about my education or lack of anything, please feel free. I'm a little bored at work today and have more than enough time to play word games. I would highly recommend, though, to let the original topic resume where it left off.

i'm pretty sure this topic has been dead for a while. you would be the sanctimonious blowhard who decided to strike it back up. i really don't have the desire to dissect your post as much as you do mine, but maybe you ought to try and be a little more productive at work. cheers.

i also love that you post, reread, and the edit. it's almost like you can't type without mistake the first time. bummer.

i'm pretty sure this topic has been dead for a while. you would be the sanctimonious blowhard who decided to strike it back up. i really don't have the desire to dissect your post as much as you do mine, but maybe you ought to try and be a little more productive at work. cheers.

i also love that you post, reread, and the edit. it's almost like you can't type without mistake the first time. bummer.

Sanctimonious blowhard? Perfect choice of words, especially after you commented on my intelligence level.

By the way, to make grammatical errors is human. I edit my own because I have a severe case of OCD at times. Again, keep it up with the personal attacks. I'm looking forward to banning you.

molsen: your incredibly succinct posts exude so much intelligence that i think my head is going to explode. well, its either that or their obvious stupidity. one of the two.
lol you think i came in this thread to impress you?

instead of focusing your energy on failed attempts at insulting me, you should maybe take a look at yourself and how distraught you are getting over a few pointless emoticons....

Yes Yes, you know the opposing side of a discussion is declining in their primary argument structure when they begin to make attacks on grammar. Always a clear cut sign :)

BTW, molsen, you edited your post...you must have no clue what you are talking about.

Yes Yes, well, I just talked to God... and she said that she was going to try and fix that... so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom