A magazine for PC builders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcrobot

In Runtime
Hello all,

I'm trying to find a magazine for pc builders. I've looked at Maximum PC and I really like it, but I want to compare it to any other magazine like it. Ideally it would have pc component reviews, and how-to's, etc.

Thanks!

If your going for that I would just get Maximum PC... there by far my favorite. Maybe thats not there specialty but there still great.

Australian PC User (aka PC Abuser)
Australian Personal Computer (aka APC)
PC Authority

Just don't read Atomic as it extremely biased.

i heard PC modders was really good at comparing stuff or was it PC builders, hmm i read a thread on this...

Re:

About PC Modder... do you have a site? The only thing I could find on Google was an article in CPU (Computer Power User). Is that what you're talking about? If so, is CPU a good magazine?

Thanks! :nerd:

Harper said:
PC Authority
One thing about PC Authority I like is that every month they have a section on PC Specs per Dollar Value.
At $1000, $2000 or $4000, they give you market values of what to expect from a new PC for that budget. It's really useful for me for when I am marketing my new PC Builds (including OS and Monitor). And it really helps the novice end user to see if the are getting ripped off or not.

Harper said:
To who ever manufacture / local distributor that is paying them the most money.
The other problem is that Automic will do out of there way to put shit on the lower priced more value for money OEM Builders.

Also the articals are only really useful in your are a Extreme Gamer / Over Cooler with a bottomless wallet. There is little value in this magazine if you are a general run of the mill PC Builder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom