Made a MySpace Page for my Buddy's dog.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Sounds like ur dog has been hanging around the cat for too long.. My cat acts like the Pitbul... Frickin cat is a nutcase... LOL Very entertaining.. But he's almost a year old, so he's still a kitten.

wait here is the best part.... we dotn have a cat!!! and we havent had one since he was bourne.

^ THose are what I asked for when I started my Cable service.. LOL

"Discovery, Spike, Speed, TLC, HGTV, A&E, Nat Geo and the news" THat's all i care about.. LOL

OH! That series they had last year on Discovery Channel "When We Left Earth" was breathtaking!! I want to buy the box set.

"Discovery, Spike, Speed, TLC, HGTV, A&E, Nat Geo and the news" THat's all i care about.. LOL

OH! That series they had last year on Discovery Channel "When We Left Earth" was breathtaking!! I want to buy the box set.

im still trying to get planet earth but im waiting to get it on blue ray. it is released but i want a blue ray player to whatch it on lol.

Well i've always wanted a French Moustache, but meh

_44604577_french_afp.jpg

My friend made a Facebook page for his dog, also quite amusing :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I just Lol'd 4 realz, woke the GF and dog up. That reminded me, I didn't take part in Mustache May! Crap.

I WANT speed network SOOOOOOOO bad, but I have to order some massive sports package I don't want. I wish they would show AMA and Le Mans races on other chances more often, stupid. Those + History Channel and HD Theater. Those channels are allllllllllll you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom