Loving my Razer ExactMat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
I was previously using a plastic mouse mat, it was fine - needed the occasional sanding to rough it up so the mouse tracked better but it was still fine, and before that a cloth mat which at the time seemed really good.

I decided enough was enough and bought my self the Razer ExactMat, and here it is. One brilliant mouse mat i must say ! i havn't even played yet, but just using my mouse on the desktop must be atleast twice as easy. It tracks fast, yet with such precision. My mouse has not jumped in the slightest yet, cant wait to test it out on some CSS.

But yeh, if you don't have a razer mousemat, i really advise you to have a go with one of these, it's certainly very surprising. For me it was as drastic as going from a ball mouse to a good optical mouse.

Just thought it was worth me posting about because i was so impressed :D

Ditto. I have one and it is great. I normally use the the control side, as I like the feedback of the mouse moving over the rougher surface. The speed side is sweet, too, but I tend to overshoot because it is so slick (I would become accustomed to it in time, I guess).

Plus, you can find them on sale fairly easy. I bought mine through Buy.com and got the eXactMat and the eXactPad for $23.

Yeh, i found i was overshooting on the speed side too. I like it for desktop though, just not games. The controll side is great for games.

I hope it doesn't wear down the teflon pads though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom