For the love of.. Some people are too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
how the hell can you even classify refugee as racist, at most you could call it discrimitory but a refugee is not a race, therefore you cannot stereotype and discriminate based on race, that's as silly as claiming immigrant is racist

racism, ageism, sexism, terrorism, all of this stuff will exist as long as humans exist, it's human nature. Same reason communism does not work, while it may be a really good idea, it goes against human nature and will not work. People will continue to stereotype and discriminate until we cease to exist

In response to dark sniper

Well most do it because there "IS" actually racism going around. And it is a real issue.

Others do it, as we've discussed before, because its the easy way out. Shifting blame from themselves. When something goes wrong, instead of blaming themselves and their capabilities it is just easy to blame someone else. In the process, they hurt the people who are actually suffering from racism.. :rolleyes:

Well yea dont get me wrong yes it does happen but really, Out of 100% what do you think is the real total for it really being racist and not jsut a excuse for them to blame someone esle. I see that crap here alot it pisses me off that they do it so they can cover there ass. But when it really happens you dont know what to Believe. :(

Well a person has to be pretty stupid to "not" know when something is racist. I think it's pretty obvious man.

I don't mean if some guy gives you a strange look when you are walking down the road or whatever. I couldn't give a shit about that. I just might have mustard on my face.. Or you go to a bar in some hick town and everyone stares at you. So what right? Is that racism?.. Not in my book.

I remember a buddy of mine who is from the Kingston area (who actually became my house-mate for a couple terms) was telling me how he hasn't really seen people of another color at all when he was there. And when he came to our campus, it was like a revelation.. But yeah. You can tell when someone is being racist or just surprised. :)

Supposedly one little kid was walking down the road with his mom and this chinese dude had passed by. ANd the kid has been like "Mommy mommy! What is wrong with his eyes!!".. :rolleyes: :)

In regards to 50 cent...that's why I always consider them "overpaid negros"...they rap about junk...complete crap "AHH YEAH IM RICH YOU AINT, THAT GIRLS MY HOE SLUT WHAT!?"

That's why I like the OLD rap when people actually had a message about the things going on around them.

Look at Tupac man, he had an entire song devoted to how you should RESPECT women, while at the same time he'd be talking about the REAL life that he grew up with...he didn't rich about that he's the toughest beotch on the block or how he's the richest....BAH, 50cent shoulda died a long with G-unit, Kanye West, and just about every rapper that's come out within the last 5-8 years

especially these 15 year old little wannabe rappers "oh yeah my cousin is T-dawg so he got me a record deal' and you got those little idiots like 'chingy' on the loose

Supposedly one little kid was walking down the road with his mom and this chinese dude had passed by. ANd the kid has been like "Mommy mommy! What is wrong with his eyes!!".. /QUOTE

LOL yea i had seen alot of that when i lived in Chicago. Also here in greenville if your by yourself walking in like the downtown area man you best watch yourself People will jump you its going to be Black or White which is sad :( But oh well yea people use the your racist against me casue im whatever to much when there jsut trying to get out of it. Sad thing is that most times they do get out of it.

Nubius said:
In regards to 50 cent...that's why I always consider them "overpaid negros"...they rap about junk...complete crap "AHH YEAH IM RICH YOU AINT, THAT GIRLS MY HOE SLUT WHAT!?"

That's why I like the OLD rap when people actually had a message about the things going on around them.

Look at Tupac man, he had an entire song devoted to how you should RESPECT women, while at the same time he'd be talking about the REAL life that he grew up with...he didn't rich about that he's the toughest beotch on the block or how he's the richest....BAH, 50cent shoulda died a long with G-unit, Kanye West, and just about every rapper that's come out within the last 5-8 years

especially these 15 year old little wannabe rappers "oh yeah my cousin is T-dawg so he got me a record deal' and you got those little idiots like 'chingy' on the loose

LMFAO thats the funny sh** i have read in a long time. But its all true know Tu-Pac man he was a great rapper as you said he had a message and all his sogs where real life things not this crap. Like Mike JOnes i hate his ass Every *****ing song the first words are WHO I'M MIKE JONES. WTF is that crap and they get paid for dum sh** like this why they should all die or stop there stupid sh** rap and do Real Rap not this crap that there doing know.

Dark_Sniper* said:
WTF is that crap and they get paid for dum sh** like this why they should all die or stop there stupid sh** rap and do Real Rap not this crap that there doing know. [/B]

Was this a rap? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom