Lotr

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADZ

Fully Optimized
i just watched LOTR Return of the king last night...and all i can say is this:
[RANT]
"IT F****NG OWNED" (oopsies sorry - Adz)

ITS THE BEST DAMN MOVIE EVER! CANT WAIT TILL COMES OUT ON DVD, IMA BE UP ALL NIGHT WATCHING THE TRILOGY!!!
[/RANT]

:beard:
:beard:

Yes, I'm quite a LoTR nut myself. I saw it in theatres then downloaded it so i could watch it again and again:). Never thought they would make movies out of my favorite book series, they did a god damn , good job too. I missed the MoS in the RoTK :(. He really needed to be in there. But anywayother than that i think this movie series is probably the best ever. I have yet to see a movie better than any of these, Gone with the Wind has been left in the dust. :)

Screw that....I watched it last night and fell asleep twice....ok, like ANY of those scenes HAD to be that long?!?!?! C'mon 3 and 1/2 hours??? How many times did we hafta see Froto's tired and frustrated "am I gonna make it?" face? Not to mention half of the last half hour were in slo-mo??? How annoying is that! I was ready to scream. It's CGI was amazing but the directing was horrible....ok, they left out SOME parts, but we still had to see the whole Sam gets married section? Yeah, that was real important....couldn't they have at least taken pity on my ass and made it four 2-hour movies? I mean if a teacher asked a student to sit still for four hours s/he'd be arrested....the horrible editing/direction ruined a great story....unless you're a freakin' TOTAL LOTR geek, you had no reason to like this movie at all....seriously...pick out 1 shot....just 1, and tell me it couldn't have been cut in half while delivering the same impact, from a film-making perspective it was awfully done!

3 books, not 4 so the 4-2 hour movie idea wouldn't have worked. Some people like closure with the main characters, i.e the wedding. I really didnt need that part to be in it either, but just because of that you can't say its a badly directed movie.

man. wtf. how can u hate on such a decent movie. I honestly cannot find another movie out there that has a better story line, has been better performed by the actors, and has better CGI than LOTR. This movie exceeds the matrix, Starwars all those 'gooders'

It takes a hell of a lot to make me sit on the edge of my seat wanting to know whats going to happen next. LOTR did that. I am by no means a lotr geek.

:D DONT BE HATING :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom