Lost Series Finale

Were you satisfied with how they ended Lost?

• Completely or mostly satisfied

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat satisfied

• Hated it

• I'm not a fan (then why are you even voting? :) )

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

forrestcupp

Daemon Poster
Are there any Lost fans here? What did you think of the series finale? Were you satisfied with how they ended it?

Discuss.

I liked it. They left tons of stuff unsolved, but I think they did a good job of focusing on the important questions. Once you see the end it's like "duh...that makes total sense."

Like the fact that they were dead. This has been tossed around a lot; that the Island was their "afterlife" but I think it's cool how they twisted that just a bit and made their alternate lives the "afterlife"

I wish they would have said something about the statue foot. But they did a good job at wrapping it all up in the time they had.

I only started watching LOST earlier this year. I am only up to season 2. I would of been interested in following it earlier, however things like writers strike and how Season 3 was "on the bubble"*.

Now that I finished catching up with my Smallville DVDs, I will most likely continue watching Lost Season 2 next.

* Term used in the Television to describe any show that may get axed.

Lost Season 2 --- if only some one knew how to write a BATCH file or program in BASIC, then the problems of having to press a button every 108 minutes would be over. (Currently up to Season 2 Episode 6)

in all honesty, they need to produce a cut down addition of LOST. It's the version where it does not have the useless flashbacks. Season 1, the flashback were useful for what was going on. Season 2, the flashbacks seems to be a little lost on me.

lol triple post ftw? :p

*spoiler-ish but you're reading a finale thread so...*
I hated it. It ended up being a power-of-friendship plot (which shouldn't be in anything intended for anyone more than ten years old) which made half the stuff in the previous seasons pointless.
Then again I didn't see the previous seasons in their entirety, so I might have understood it differently.

Wish i had watched that series, i watched about 3 or 4 episodes and it looked okay, but because i had no idea about the story it held little interest to me. I shudda watched it from the start.

This reminds me, i forgot to watch the last 5 episodes of FlashForward :( I'll have to buy them on DVD and watch them this summer, i kinda liked that series despite its poor ratings.

in all honesty, they need to produce a cut down addition of LOST. It's the version where it does not have the useless flashbacks. Season 1, the flashback were useful for what was going on. Season 2, the flashbacks seems to be a little lost on me.
They're important. The character development is important to the story.

Wish i had watched that series, i watched about 3 or 4 episodes and it looked okay, but because i had no idea about the story it held little interest to me. I shudda watched it from the start.

This reminds me, i forgot to watch the last 5 episodes of FlashForward :( I'll have to buy them on DVD and watch them this summer, i kinda liked that series despite its poor ratings.
Start watching now. You have until December to watch all seasons on Hulu before they take them all off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom