lost password..

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliasaid

Fully Optimized
i have a yahoo email address which i've had for many years. its my primary email address. i VAGUELY recall changing my password a while back.. i always check my email through yahoo messenger, which i go in automatically... so today i was on a different profile so i had to enter my password.. i did an dit was wrong.. i'm not 100% sure that i did change my password.. lol..

anyways.. so i say i forgot my password, put in b-day, postal code, etc..

and my secret question was

who + who

i have noooo idea what the answer is.. i probably thought it was clever at the time.. but i have no idea what that means. i tried many different things but nothing...

again.. this is my primary email address which i've had for a long time.. any ideas as to what i could do?

if there is a special forum for this type of stuff then plz move it :D

who + who = Big willy :D

or, ho ho ho santa clause or somthing....

wow who the **** puts who-who as there secret question

LOL:p:cool:

LOL i know i know... again, i must've thought it was really clever at the time... stupid me..

anyways.. can you really do that? email yahoo or w/e..?

worth a try i guess!

well it looks like my account is disabled...

sent them a long email.. hope they reply with something good to say!

aliasaid said:
well it looks like my account is disabled...

sent them a long email.. hope they reply with something good to say!

If it was a free email account they normally disable them due to inactivity. Sometimes they will disable them due to too many incorrect log-in attempts.

ya its definitely not because of inactivity as i use it a lot.. i used it just yesterday. its either because of too many log-in attempts, or too many wrong answers to the secret question, hehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom