lost cat hesperia,ca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our cats are strictly indoor cats... we don't let them outside... My girl works at a Humane Society, and is going to start Vet Tech school in January (hopefully), so I hear all the reasons why you don't let cats outside... She has to do DOA exams regularly on the animals that the police bring in to notify the owners..... pretty sick stuff from the stories I have heard.

BMX, I am sorry to hear the cat hasn't come back yet.. :(

psht, the cat we have in apple valley goes outside all the time. Every cat I've ever owned has and nothing ever happened to them.

It's more natural for them to go outside and be predators in the wild :D

no, but we have a wild pack of dogs around here once, she was lucky last time they came, me and a few of my bros were paintballin in the backyard, heard the racket n the front, went out there, seen the cat and dogs, and shot the **** out of the dogs, and took the cat to the vet for some nasty cuts and a ripped ear

killians45 said:
Did you look near that contonese restraunt?

mean and not very funny. its pretty racist also. and its "cantonese".
anyways, i really hope you find your cat.

mean and not very funny. its pretty racist also. and its "cantonese".
anyways, i really hope you find your cat.
Who cares man? It's a light joke and you know it. I hate how the whole world is going super sensitive and politically correct and can't even joke about the simplest of things.

yeah seriously, every joke offends someone

Ive never owned a cat because my mom is extremly allergic to them. But i want one SOOO bad.. when i move out (get older) ill have a cat. We have always had a dog, for security reasons. I like dogs and all but i would also like to experiance having a cat.
Maybe someday.

I have so many dreams and asperations that i want to accomplish when i grow older. Hopefully most of them work out.

yea cats r pretty cool, after theyre box trained, u dont have to do all that search and toss for the crap. the only thing about cats is, after about one year old, they stop being cute, and just sleep alot, that and try climbing up your curtians, window screens, and in my case....walls. yes walls. that cat seen a dog, and ran up the stucco wal, and hung from the ceiling for about 30 seconds, which was about the time i got to my paintball gun.

talldude123 said:
Maybe you'll get lucky and move onto a Pentium 4? :D

y in the world would i do that? either its an amd x2 3800+ or a x2 4200+, or a e6300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom