lost cat hesperia,ca

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont know where else to post this, soo ill post it here.

I have a missing cat(as of 9/17/06) in hesperia california. its a female tortoiseshell, black w/oarnge/brown spots.

some very descriptive info on her, is that the tip of her tail is yellowish gold, and her front paws look like hands(has thumbs) left paw has 5 claws, right has 6 (two on thumb) and she was last seen wearing a collar that looks like her coat with a bell on it. on the bottom of her jaw, there is a yellow patch, like a beard.
i got a few pics of her ill post in a few.

i no its a good cat too, affectionate also. its already had a litter of kittens, 5 or so, so maybe ill run into the offspring of her offspring at staterbrothers, but still, too many memories with that cat, found her the week before christmas in a tree when it was raining, and somehow or another gained the name gypsie(i was gonna call her cinnimon, but she came faster to gypsie). im installing the software for my celle telle so i can get the pics off of there(its of her playing with a bird)

Crazy, I just moved from apple valley at the beginning of july.

Had a friend move from hesperia to texas in august.

CRAZY

Yeah, the population in hesperia/victorville/apple valley was growing ridiculously. A good 20,000 people just need to leave there. They are putting houses in the tiniest of little areas and crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom