Loss of posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mole1135

MetalHead Techie
Hey i was jus wonderin if anyone else has ever lost a post. i had 313 one day now i have 312. was jus wonderin if anyone might know wat might have caused it. not mad, lol, jus thought it was wierd

mole1135 said:
Hey i was jus wonderin if anyone else has ever lost a post. i had 313 one day now i have 312. was jus wonderin if anyone might know wat might have caused it. not mad, lol, jus thought it was wierd

Maybe some mod got angry at you and deleted a post.

"Hoad-Flanker's Syndrome..."

BAN_01.jpg
:cool:

I lost more than 10 one time. It brought me back down to less than 1000 posts too. It was some thread that was deleted after we had fun posting in it because no one was checking it....those were the days. Good ole' days.

lol... i've only noticed one post here or there...... not sure my terms with the mods right now :-\

but havoc, thats a SWEET sig

I've got all of my posts.

EDIT:
If a moderator moves a post to the OT area; it probably moves the post count down.

mole1135 said:
I was feeling a little peckish one morning, so I ate one of your posts. It was yummy. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom