Loosing weight..

Status
Not open for further replies.

homerj14

In Runtime
hey guys im lookin to cut a few pounds im 150 i know thats nothin but i wanna get back down to 140 ever since ive been outta my deli running back and forth in my new job all i do is sit on a chair. I really dont have time at all to exercise im lookin for some ways to loose about 10 pounds I guess the Unsafe way and no im not looking to not eating anything type dieiting maybe like sweating it out?? Not sure- thanks.. in Israel i never had this problem :( ive learned the american ways of gettin fat.. noo... haha

I mean ways with no exercise BTW

The bottom line is calories. If you're taking in more calories than you're burning, your body has to do something with those extra calories, so it stores it. Either you exercize, or reduce calorie intake to less than what you're burning...

You don't really weigh that much right now, depending on your height.

I'm 6'2" and 230 pounds, i don't care about my weight, until i hit 300.

Just watch what you eat and exercise.

great scott i wish i was 150. I'm 5'8" and i'm 180ish (thats 20lbs more than what i used to weigh at this same height).

Just watch what you eat... drink less pop, more water...etc etc. I lost 5-10 pounds from not drinking pop a few months ago, but gained it back from food.

That's water weight, which is a NECESSITY. If you took that, you WOULD lose weight, but would only gain it back after you drank water.

There's no easy way to lose weight. I suppose some diet pills work, but in trade, they put a pounding on your liver and kidneys, which definately isn't good in the long run.

150 really isn't anything to worry about, infact you dont want to be altering your eating patterns to go less than that.

Excerciese a little, just walk a bit more and maybe do some weights.

Exercise doesn't take that long, just like 30 minutes a day. You can join Anytime Fitness (24 hour gym) or someting like that for $30 a month, take a jog through the neighborhood every day, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom